f/14.0
ISO 220
1/250 Sec.
24 - 70 mm - f/2.8G
56 mm

(Natural Light)

(Processed In LR & Color Efex Pro 4)

20181017-untitled-326-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Enezdez

Compositionally the first image seems conflicted. They are really two compositions , the top half and the bottom half. Alternatively had you been able to climb a ladder or something so the the back ground for their heads was the water of the river I think the whole image would work. Regarding the second image, nothing to do with your photography but her see through dress showing a miniskirt or shorts underneath was a terrible fashion choice. Back to your photography, it is technically excellent.

Very nice! To be ridiculously nit-picky, I can't help wishing that you'd composed the first so that the space between them mirrored the space between the two tall buildings....

Very nice! To be ridiculously nit-picky, I can't help wishing that you'd composed the first so that the space between them mirrored the space between the two tall buildings....
I couldn't help notice that he cropped the frame exactly at the edges of the U.N. building.

Not my favorite backdrop.

Great backdrop for the first one.......

@Jeff15 Thanks!

Compositionally the first image seems conflicted. They are really two compositions , the top half and the bottom half. Alternatively had you been able to climb a ladder or something so the the back ground for their heads was the water of the river I think the whole image would work. Regarding the second image, nothing to do with your photography but her see through dress showing a miniskirt or shorts underneath was a terrible fashion choice. Back to your photography, it is technically excellent.

@Donde Thanks for the input, definitely a learning moment!

@tirediron Thanks again a learning moment!

I couldn't help notice that he cropped the frame exactly at the edges of the U.N. building.

Not my favorite backdrop.

@Designer I understand & thanks!

Most reactions

Back