Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I didn't have the GREATEST vantage point...but I'll post my shots anyway. Kept getting spectators heads in the way. :(

ok...the first SIX are all similar, but I wanted to post them anyway! :p Juan Pierre stole four bases while I was there...I got 2 shots each of the first 3 steals! :lol: They were all at second base. ...least I think it was Juan Pierre...hope I'm not getting my names mixed up! :lol:

Oh, and if the colors or anything are funky, let me know...I'm using Erik's computer, and his photoshop is goofy for some reason...so...just let me know.

1st Steal
Steal1SM.jpg

Steal2SM.jpg

2nd Steal
Steal3SM.jpg

Steal4SM.jpg

3rd Steal
Steal5Sm.jpg

Steal6SM.jpg

Same person, sliding into home:
SlideHomeSM.jpg

Believe
BelieveSM.jpg

Running to second
running2ndSM.jpg

Broke bat mountain...
...you can see the handle still in his hand, and if you look, you can see the broken bat in the air.
BrokeBatMountainSM.jpg

Dive
diveSM.jpg

I think the runner looks like he's dancing instead of running. :p
runfirstSM.jpg

These guys were entertaining outside the field after the game. It was hard to get a decent exposure though. I'm well aware fo the very blown out parts. :( :(

DrummersSM.jpg

The colors seem good to me but my screen is a little bright. My favs are sliding home, Believe
and the last

"Same person, sliding into home" is still my favorite
I love the fact that you can see the expressions on everyone's faces, makes a great backdrop.

Seems like you had absolutely awesome seats....man I can't wait to get to Wrigley some day

Most reactions

Back