the cutting room

trodgers

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
carlamarycopy.jpg

4x5 polaroid negative (type 55) on speedgraphics camera.
carlaoncutter001foforum.jpg

4x5 polaroid negative (type 55) on speedgraphics camera.
i like this one cause its almost like youre a vouyer looking into this girls world. please disreguard the horrible post quality -- i dont think photobucket likes me.
comment?
stay cool,
t.r.

I really like the 2nd one a lot.. Aside from the fact that her hair is AMAZING (I'm jealous! :lol: ).. You're right that it has an intimate feel to it. I'm enjoying your pictures so far.. keep it up! :)

Oh, was going to add, if I would change anything about the 2nd one, The bar in the foreground is pretty distracting.. if that wasnt there it would be pretty perfect, IMO.

Fabulous shots. The second one has the most voyeuristic feel to it, and it's BECAUSE of the bar, IMO. It gives the impression you are peeking over something into her private space. Without the bar that feel would be lost. I like it.

The first image is nicely composed, she's a good model. :thumbup: Love the string of lights here, great mood.

Man, I LOVE this film!! Can't wait to get my hands on some. Great B&W tonality, and those distinctive borders kill me every time. :D

Great stuff, I look forward to more.

These are both gorgeous. I agree with Terri about the bar, and I think without it the photograph wouldn't have that voyeuristic quality about it.

Really nice work!!

Most reactions

Back