The Death of Jerry Garcia

Tsimiri

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
This is a single shot that was obviously photoshopped. This isnt many different images. What do you guys think? Feel free to edit and repost...

Trippy_Time_Uploaded_print_version.jpg

What filter is this in photo shop? I like how it turned the black areas red....

-Fiona

I actually prefer the original posted by Tsimiri. I thinks its awesome, so much to look at. Nice :)

I prefer the original as well... but it's not photography now... :p it's graphics :p but true, it looks cool :D

Tsimiri said:
What filter is this in photo shop?[/UNQUOTE]

I was playing with the program. If I remember correctly, first I did "negative", in the selection box I chose "red" only. After that it was "texturizer".

Jerry Garcia died of a heart attack, but I heard he had sleep disorder problem. Would love to hear more from you on your ideas of the original. :)

I titled it as such because I can imagine that the ending of your days is never quiet or bland. I can only imagine that it is terrifying and unfamiliar. Especially considering his infamous drug years, I thought that the idea of an acid trip gone horribly wrong truly embodied the feeling at one of the last moments.

-Fiona

Once you have traversed enough banalities of what was terrifying and unfamiliar at the beginning, .... Smells like teen spirit. :p

Thanks. You are thoughtful.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back