The death.

ozzono

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.carlosbravo.net
The death.
In Spain, it is normal to put a branch of flowers, in the place of the fatal accident. Greetings.

En españa, es normal poner un ramo de flores, en el lugar del accidente mortal. Saludos.

muerte48ay.jpg

I think this is well done. I often see roadside memorials here but have never been able to capture them right. This shot works for me.

Eric

Nice selective coloring. Good idea. Brings out the focus on the flowers. Over here in Singapore, some people leave oranges, candles and burn joss paper to pray for the victims (if they are killed in the accident)

Interesting appreciation ndroo. All the days something new is learned. Thank you very much by your commentaries.
AIric thank you very much to you also.

Interesante apreciación ndroo. Todos los dias se aprende algo nuevo. Muchas gracias por vuestros comentarios.
Airic, muchas gracias a ti también.

nice picture and interessting "cultural" info, that reminds me the "animitas" of my country, they are little houses figures putted in the side of the road where a person was run over and died.

excelente foto e interesante dato "cultural", me recuerda las "animitas" de mi pais, son pequeñas figuras de casas puestas al lado del camino en los lugares en q una persona a muerto atropellada.

saludos

It's an excellent shot, the selection is just right.
I havn't seen those in awhile. They have been outlawed in our city. "Distracts drivers". I think that's the dumbest idea. It's in memory of someone for crying outloud.

But aside from that I like it :D

i'm not sure about the strong contrast in the greyscale part of the picture. sure it seems slicker, but since you want to show a scene that has been left by life / all colours, why not decrease contrast also a bit?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back