the devil is watching

bluerangeriii

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
l_6be697b3b5dcb16c793322a585c67305.jpg

what do you guys think?

beats me. I see the out of focus and I suppose eerie devil figure and I think that is an angel in focus. Is that a moral plan kind of thing. I think you have all the elements for a strong still life, but i'm not sure that you pulled it off.

beats me. I see the out of focus and I suppose eerie devil figure and I think that is an angel in focus. Is that a moral plan kind of thing. I think you have all the elements for a strong still life, but i'm not sure that you pulled it off.

i think i know what you mean.

what about now?
i think i still have to play with the angel a little more.
angeldevil2.jpg

try this .... gamma up the devel some,,,, gamma down the post looking thing..... then gamma the hell out of the angel.... what you are doing I think will be to allow the devil to be more detailed and even more sinister. the angel will be more pure and the the post will be de emphisized it is in the middle of the composition and needs to be brought down some. At least my opinion.

I think the devil needs more light. I know you want him to be looking sinister in the background, but sidelighting him would make more noticable, but not too noticable. That's just me though, cool idea.

Most reactions

Back