The difference between a Photograph and a Snap Shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round.

If this is how all the other threads turn to mayhem than I have to say I am disappointed I actually thought it came from discussing the topic at hand.

Better watch it.. that bunny looks sweet and cuddly, but it is a killer! ;)

What Manaheim is saying is probably due to frustration many of us feel.... in that we get so many of the same silly topics over and over again, and the time wasted on them is time we could have spent trying to actually help someone. Yes.. we could ignore the thread, or we can try to teach someone to use the search engine, which is a good thing... not to be lightly dismissed as unnecessary just because "these threads happen"!

Sorry but as someone who has mostly frequented forums about "Dreams" and "Spirituality" as I am sure you can imagine, redundancy is to be expected and isn't something I bust out a torch and pitch fork for. So, this kind of hostile, aggravated approach to addressing such an issue seems over the top.

These topics are intended to generate discussion. While undoubtedly there are portions of forums that are informative. Forums aren't 100% research they are social.

now see...THIS ^^^ is the EXACT reason people should utilize the search feature. a simple search of the forums would have shown someone exactly what kind of #$#% they were about to dredge up when they asked these kinds of questions. OP wouldn't have made it through more than two or three threads before seeing the chaos and mayhem that ensues before the thread gets inevitably locked. We can never get those tears we shed back. they are gone forever.

Dreams and spirituality are very ambiguous subjects, mostly conjecture... whereas the difference between a snapshot and a photograph could be defined easily using some of the basic knowledge and guidelines. We actually deal with some science (physics of light)... little bit of difference in the types of forums, don't ya think?

But it is also highly subjective.

Just in this thread there are a variety of opinions being expressed. Not to mention, as I am relatively new here there could be a whole new generation of forum goers who are wondering the same thing.

And I think that's quite enough since it seems some are determined to have a good old rant for their evenings entertainment.

Everyone its time to head to the bathroom - lock the door - and not come out till you've taken 10 (good) photographs - no snapshots!
(and no self portraits either)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back