The different art

bamp1982

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
55_97299.jpg

I took this photo in China. I want to accept some advises.

i like the composition alot but you can tell that there was a heavy use of photoshop to give it a dof i would try a little less blurry and make the gap between the bust and the blurryness alot smaller

Thank your reply. I will take more careful when I use photoshop.

55_97300.jpg

I don't know whether you can accept this photo, because the civilization of China is not accept by all the people in the world.

We have no problem with any Country or Civilisation. We certainly don't have a problem with China.
The only pictures we don't let people post are obscene or offensive ones. Anything else goes.
I'll let this post alone even though it does not comply with Gallery guidelines because of the obvious language difficulties - I'm sure that everyone will understand.
But for future reference
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23315

bamp1982 said:
I don't know whether you can accept this photo, because the civilization of China is not accept by all the people in the world.

The people of the world accept China just fine. The key is our GOVERNMENT doesn't like your GOVERNMENT, and vice versa. The common person (usually) has no problems with any person or country.

Thank you for your replies.:wink:
I think the key problem is that the people in different counties lack of communication. Although I've been studying English for 13 years, I have not too much chance to talk with foreigners. So I think I will know you more through the photography in this forum.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back