The Divide between Nature and Curiosity

CmazzJK

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I noticed this young kid in the middle of the over crowded tiger viewing room with his face pressed up against the glass as the obviously agitated Tiger paced back and forth on the other side, and I think it turned out pretty good. I cropped out some bystanders and did a B&W conversion.

$The Thin Divide.jpg

Yaaaaaaa, nicely captured!!

thanks carmack

Would have been perfect but the connection between the glass and the boy has that thingie on his head...

Yeah unfortunately he was standing right there where the glass panes met...

This is a very, very nice shot.

The only way this might have been improved upon is if you could have moved a bit to your left to catch something of his face.

I learned a technique from Mossad training videos that I use in these kinds of situations.
The Mossad teaches that, when in a gun fight, start shooting as early as possible and close with your opponent, shooting continuously until he's finished.
When I am in a not-optimal position but the situation is very fluid, I start shooting and, while shooting,I continue to move toward the 'best spot'.
If the setup dissolves before I get to the best spot, I still have the next to optimum shots I've gotten already.

for example

http://imageshack.com/a/img842/4992/oummq.jpg

Last edited:

The only way this might have been improved upon is if you could have moved a bit to your left to catch something of his face.

I learned a technique from Mossad training videos that I use in these kinds of situations.
The Mossad teaches that, when in a gun fight, start shooting and close with your opponent, shooting continuously until he's finished.
When I am in a not-optimal position but the situation is very fluid, I start shooting and, while shooting,I continue to move toward the 'best spot'.
If the setup dissolves before I get to the best spot, I still have the next to optimum shots I've gotten already.

Now that's solid advise. And, I love the shot and, especially after the glass joint has been removed.

The Mossad teaches that, when in a gun fight, start shooting and close with your opponent, shooting continuously until he's finished.

That's very interesting advice, and thank you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back