The downtown waterfalls of greenville

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.joshjonesphoto.com
Greenville, South Carolina has some really amazing waterfalls downtown, some are man-made, and some are natural. Here are some pictures of the natural waterfalls in Reedy Park. All are hand held with my 11-16mm tokina f/2.8 lens and graduated ND filter.

DSC_1881.jpg

DSC_1843.jpg

DSC_1831.jpg

DSC_1823.jpg

DSC_1775.jpg

DSC_1808.jpg

no one commented these?! awesome shots! 3 and 6 are great

The colors are too saturated for me, especially the blue in the 3rd and 4th.

Looks like a great place. Nice work. Little too yellow and blue to me though. :D

Nice photos and nice location.

The park in Greenville is actually called Falls Park.

Ken Taylor
taylorko.zenfolio.com

i also really like 3 and 6, though the saturation/color is a bit extreme. the others could be tossed out. i dont feel taking pics downstream ever does much for a photo, like in 5. 4 and 1 are pretty useless and 2 is decent but doesnt grab me like 3 and 6. nice job.

yep ditto, 3 and 6 are great. i kinda like the color saturation. the combination of that and the flowing water give it a surreal feel.
0.gif

I agree with the others on the color saturation being a bit too much. I like 3 & 6 though, however I like the color in 6 better than 3, the sky doesn't look a natural blue at the horizon line in 3, but I prefer the cropping of 3 over 6 - the structure on the right side in 6 is distracting to me.

Most reactions

Back