The Dr. GoM Thread

GoM said:
Only one way you'd know about that, m'lady. Checked your throat lately?

Yup...sure have. Smoooooooooth as a baby's rear.

You really don't remember the things you tell me when you're drunk, do you?

core_17 said:
Yup...sure have. Smoooooooooth as a baby's rear.

You really don't remember the things you tell me when you're drunk, do you?

I wonder if you remember the things you do to me when you're drunk, however?

Anyway, I do believe we're getting off topic, madamme? ;)

Jeff Canes - No, I think it is..but..that's because I've been busy *flicks the shades*

BoblyBill - It was actually a chipmunk. What he did is he carried two eggs in his mouth, out of one emerged a dog, and the other, a chicken. One was male, one was female. Ever thought you resembled a barnyard on certain days? well...

ZaphodB - Actually, I do. Starting in London, Ontario I go down Highway 401 to Detroit, take I-94 down past Chicago where it turns into I-80, take that through Iowa, Nebraska, Wyoming, down through to Salt Lake City where it turns into I-84, turning back into I-80 past the Great Salt Lake, snaking through Nebraska before heading south at Reno, passing through Sacramento, stopping in San Fran and ending up in sunny San Jose 4 or 5 days after I left.

:)

Dr GoM,

I am desperate, don't know what to do! I want to have lunch now, but ... but ... I ran out of the most important spice: pepper! Just dicovered no!

What shall I do?

Please help me!

.. oh, and happy birthday Dr GoM ;)

How should a young guy, who attends a 'country club' university and likes to have fun, celebrate his birthday in proper style? And did you do that today? Hmmm?

(Happy birthday, Dr. GoM)

Dr. Gom,

Happy B-day! My question is the same as Antarctican's.. what plans do you have for today?

Alex-B : In Germany, you live within several hours of France. In England, you live within several hours of France. Hop on a train and get your ass to baguette and cheese territory, you don't need no pepper spice for lunch ;)

Antarctican : Well, I'm working 1-9:30 today, and anyone here I'd want to spend the day with are out of town. So, I think I'll be getting drunk tonight with only one or two others, then posting the obligatory embarrassing MSN messages to the girlfriend. Can't wait! ;) Though next weekend I'm back in Toronto, for the family + friends + girlfriend thing, so that'll be a bit more..fun

Skyonfire - Thanks for the well-wishes

Corry - Poke 'em. Boil 'em. Stick em in a stew. Boil, bubble, toil and trouble, and what do you have?

A potion.

What does it do?

Anything.

Most reactions

Back