what do you think? suggestions?

P9251723cbii.jpg

P9251710bwii.jpg

the driver looked very serious....

P9251708ii.jpg

P9251696ii.jpg

P9251414bwii.jpg

P9251469ii.jpg

the driver told me a story about the car...and its 'meters'...(dunno the english word for it-:) ) -
- > the car was from 1932 and he said that the meters stopped at the first day of second war 2 ! , they just stopped! and they are still the same...- i dunno if its true, but i liked the story , so ive decided to belive it -;)

P9251694ii.jpg

Anua, great series...excellent captures and angles. would love to see more from this shoot.

Anua, my suggestion is to keep taking photos! These are great!

Great series Anja!!!!
#6 is my absolutely fav. pic.

suggestion: same as Ali :D

btw.
I thought my old ride would be the oldest around here, but I see you even found an older one :lol: :LOL:
today I'm going to post my ride, so be prepared for somethin' new :p

P9251469ii.jpg

anja, i've told you before i love this image, its very offbeat and i love they way the window createds a line through head - its very non traditional and very well done - it creates a good sort of 'tension' in the photograph :D

Good pics.

Have you tried using a sepia effect? It can often really give a photo an old effect, and I'm quite partial to it on stuff like this :)

Hope you don't mind me doing some quick modification on one of your above pics just as a brief illustration.

Old%20car.jpg

Wonderfull series, I enjoyed every picture....would have a hard time choosing one, but the profile of the cab driver....Love it. He looks like he has so much character and you captured that well, along with the motion of the vehicial...very nice.

thanks again! :love:

Have you tried using a sepia effect? It can often really give a photo an old effect, and I'm quite partial to it on stuff like this

Hope you don't mind me doing some quick modification on one of your above pics just as a brief illustration.

ooo, i dont mind it at all!i think its a really good way of showing someone what you are talking about-:)...especially if someone's english is poor, ha ha , thanks!
the truth is i havent even thought about sepia - i think its a good idea - but i have to learn first how to do it - my knowledge of PS stuffs is : levels,unsharp mask and cropping, ha ha - i think its time to study some of tpf's turtorials... :D

thanks!

Most reactions

Back