the dying light

nokk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i revisit this old school house every few years, it's visibly deteriorating. some day i'll find it's no longer there. taken just before sunset.

50822354352_3ec2328933_o.jpg

I bet there's a story or two to tell from there. Very interesting place and photograph.

I like how this is shot from a low angle. Beautiful setting and shot.

As a lover of history, I really connect to this photo. I have nominated it for February 2021 POTM.

I love old places like this. I can never find one that isn’t surrounded by a million ugly weeds or has plywood someplace though.

Just beautiful and worth recording, I think. Have you ever ventured inside? Am curious what it looks like if you have.

Nice render. I bet that would look great in B&W as well.

I like how this is shot from a low angle. Beautiful setting and shot.
thanks cheryl. i was just standing on the side of the road and feeling too lazy to climb the embankment that trip.

As a lover of history, I really connect to this photo. I have nominated it for February 2021 POTM.
thanks dean. i haven't been able to find too much history on it, but i know it's an old school house.

I love old places like this. I can never find one that isn’t surrounded by a million ugly weeds or has plywood someplace though.
thanks winona. this one was surrounded by the usual weeds and had vine growing all over. but they blend in nicely with the wood. in the spring and late summer it's a different story, everything is green.

Just beautiful and worth recording, I think. Have you ever ventured inside? Am curious what it looks like if you have.
thanks pixeldawg. i've looked in the windows before. there's nothing left inside and you can see all the way through the building. the walls look the same as on the outside. i'm not sure the floor is stable either so i've stayed out of this one.

Nice render. I bet that would look great in B&W as well.
thanks jcdeboever. it does make a nice b&w, but i liked the blue and yellow color palette on this one.

What a beautiful image! I like how the clouds lead my eye to the cabin and onward to the mountain range. Where is this?

What a beautiful image! I like how the clouds lead my eye to the cabin and onward to the mountain range. Where is this?
thanks k9kirk. the clouds lined up perfectly for me. it's swan valley, id. west of the tetons.

So beautiful! The framing is absolutely perfect!
thanks paige.

Like everything about this, great shot. If Dean hadn't beat me to it I would have nominated it for POTM

Most reactions

New Topics

Back