RobotJam

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.robotjam.com
eden_project.jpg

eden_project4.jpg

eden_project3.jpg

I went to the eden project over Xmas, the building structure was pretty amazing.

that last one is cool, it really gives a sense of scale to this project...

I got to go to the Eden Project in November. I got some nice night pictures inside but didn't get any to come out of the outside. Nice job. You are right about the scale of the domes, they are huge!

Very cool photos. My favorite is the first one. I like how the sun intensifies the joint of the two domes and adds contrast to the lines.

Just a quick suggestion, RobotJam: go back into your first thread and edit some spaces in between your photos. If you no longer can go there yourself, I could go there for you. They seem to float into each other.

Other than that I have heard about the Eden Project on TV but somehow forgot whereabout in England it is. I imagine somewhere south...

It is impressive to see from outside and I am sure the photos do not present even half of what it is really like. So much more to see. So many more places to go to...

Cool shots, I love all the lines. The second is my favorite, thanks for sharing these.

I've heard of this place. Out in Devon or Cornwall is it not?
i think I like the second shot most. Nice composition. Would be a neat place to visit. :)
thanks for sharing.

Most reactions

Back