The Eiffel tower

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
_MG_7896.jpg

Heyyy, that's a perspective I haven't seen before. Nicely done.

Love the picture...wish I could see the whole tower but this is very well done. You just couldnt help it could ya...had to have the eiffel pic! haha

I normally don't like pictures of buildings, but I do love this one!

Thanks everyone!

yes, I had to have the tower.. and I even have some frames where you see more of it ;)

this building has the problem of being shot WAAYYYYYYY too much, you did a gret job by making this shot unike with an icon like eifel

sw1tch - are you left handed? or is alex? one of you is holding the camera in a different way. (i amn't going to bully any one as i am left handed).

nice perspective of the tower and the montparnasse(SP???). shame it didn't come out red. it is still red, no?

sw1tch - are you left handed? or is alex? one of you is holding the camera in a different way. (i amn't going to bully any one as i am left handed).

Since the image was taken via a mirror, I did mirror it again afterwards ... :p

nice perspective of the tower and the montparnasse(SP???). shame it didn't come out red. it is still red, no?

red/brown-ish I think to remember (have to check on the close ups), but it was a
hazy day with >100mm lens so the red does not really come through but gets a hazy blueish/greyish/brownish whatever ;).

Even if one of them was left handed, do they actually make "left handed" cameras? Cause I've never seen one.

Alex
Looking at the levels in Ps there's quite a big gap left. Fixing this adds some much needed contrast to the image. Love the composition although I might have cloned out the two poles at the bottom left of the image too.

Cheers
Jim

Alex
Looking at the levels in Ps there's quite a big gap left. Fixing this adds some much needed contrast to the image. Love the composition although I might have cloned out the two poles at the bottom left of the image too.

Cheers
Jim

I know what you mean, and did actually play with the levels, but in the end I preferred the soft version with less contrast, which gives it a soft feeling in a way. But I guess this is a question of taste ;)

Most reactions

Back