The Emotional

This does look very busy.

This does look very busy.
Im thinking point and shoot or cellphone, inside. it didn't like the lighting and depth. worse at this size, blown up to a normal size it wouldn't be bad as far as seeing the girl or any busy-ness. On here it is a seemingly lot condensed to a small frame. Or zoomed in to about where the pringles are she would stand out better (no way you are cropping this me thinks). As it is the quality is seemingly low it cant be blown up or cropped much. Cropping would mess up the freezer area too. whatever took this didn't like the environment.

Raw and Actual!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can we talk...?

You have something against cameras with Megapixels tecboy? dsLR is pincushined at only 1 large mirror framed pixel. I've not given you MY RAW. I'd like to see that actual sitting right there with all of you. All you have then is a handful of palm pilot pictures. Noting against corporate mind you. Also, we are the photographers, we should be getting personal with the effect on ourselves. We're not audience. Do this right or wrong? :(

You have something against cameras with Megapixels tecboy? dsLR is pincushined at only 1 large mirror framed pixel. I've not given you MY RAW. I'd like to see that actual sitting right there with all of you. All you have then is a handful of palm pilot pictures. Noting against corporate mind you. Also, we are the photographers, we should be getting personal with the effect on ourselves. We're not audience. Do this right or wrong? :(

Chill out! There is nothing wrong shooting with your HP p&s. I even shoot with my iPad. I believe you can take better pictures with a good dslr.

Most reactions

Back