The End is coming...

I would crop the top to remove that sun spot. For such a stylized photo, I think I like it.

The sun is a part of the story. Don't crop it.

Well, if you guys notice there are light rays :D It looks kinda good and adds to the atmosphere i think

The light rays are cool and add to it. The sunflare at the top keeps bringing my eye out of the picture. It detracts from the story IMO.

I like the style. It's a little over the top but it works. I played around with the crop a little bit and I would probably take some off the top. The cloud in the top right corner is a distraction and I don't like how the processing made it look!!
Fun shot!! Keep shooting!

Wouldnt the light rays look weird without the source of them ?

Everybody says something different... i am confused about what to do :D But it keeps me motivated to keep taking pictures

Nice shot! If you do remove the sun at the top as the suggested opinions you could easily clone it out so you don't lose a portion of the clouds do to a crop.

Wouldnt the light rays look weird without the source of them ?

Everybody says something different... i am confused about what to do :D But it keeps me motivated to keep taking pictures

Hey, these are all opinions. Take all the information in and use what you can. Maybe go back and try to mess with it some more and see if you feel the image can be improved. Have fun!

The title is not working for me.
The white building is not contributing, so clone it out.
Everything else is good.

Ah, the white building is local train station and i am not at that level yet. I dont even know how to clone stuff out in gimp correctly.

Most reactions

Back