The Fall(s)

fauxto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2m6o6ti.jpg

This is very nice as it is presented, which is large. I really like the size of the falls dwarfs the man. In print, a 4x6 of this would really bore me. An 8x10 would probably be nice.

I just wish the high pair of branches wasn't there.

I love the mist and also the size of the man in relation to the falls.

I second the sentiment about the pair of branches. Also, I think a crop of the top, just until the thing behind the mist is out of sight would be good. I don't know whether or not that would hurt the shape of the right side of the mist... the best way would be to try it. I really like it though.

Would it be wrong to Photoshop the branches out? I want to so badly. In the darkroom I would chop them off - no regrets.

Very interesting and abstract.

Would it be wrong to Photoshop the branches out? I want to so badly. In the darkroom I would chop them off - no regrets.

Sometimes it's what you don't say. :)

Impressive shot.

very interesting.. love the fact that there's a humain to see how big everything else is.. otherwise the picture wouldn't have this impact.. but yeah like other said.. i could see it on my wall in my living room.

congrats!

without the person on it, it would be nothing... but with it, it is really impressive :) works well in monochrome.

Personally, I would clone em out in a heart beat. I don't like using photoshop to create scenes that aren't real but don't mind getting rid of distracting elements with the tools at hand.

Awesome photo btw.

the person showing size relation really makes the pic!

Most reactions

Back