The Fanta buzz....

Triehard

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sometimes you see something just have to take a picture of.:D
Hope you dig it and off course c&c's very welcome as usual.

fantabuzz.jpg

Grtz :alien:

Thx Renair, if you mean by the overexposure the faces of the two girls in the back, i must agree.
In my defense... those were pictures put on display there, and they were printed that way...so they are in the shot as they were.
You are completely right that the bottom of the bottle is sadly enough cut off...my bad but hey next time I should get it right I hope.:wink:
:alien:

that's awesome!!

the expression on his face just makes me giggle

good job!!

Hahaah made you grin eh LynziMarie...mission accomplished.;)

His face makes this photo absolutely priceless, and it's a great photo.

Your icon, btw, is fantastic.

Now whats the unique moment? old BW man drinking colour fanta? or Old BW man picking earrrr?

This would be great framed up and hung in some sort of hallway on the way to the bathroom or anywhere with high traffic. Its one of those photos where if i was to spot it in my friends house, on the way to or from the bathroom per say, would make me laugh and smile the whole day.

That man is probly thinkin there is nothin like a good ear scratch! I like it, reminds me of my g-pa

I love the idea of this shot. I don't like how the bottle is clipped, or the nose coming out the back of his head though.

You had great sharpness and clearity though, and like I said... I like the idea of the shot.

Hallo thx for the many comments:thumbup:,:thumbup: cuz I've been away for a short summerbreak i couldn't tank you guys earlier.
@Do'Udren's Eyes now there is something to think about you got me :confused: myself.
@PuppY_K1ck3R must be the nicest thing someone said about this shot ever:cheers:
@MHarvey let me tell you that the first title I had in mind was "Grandpa Fanta"
@kellylindseyphotography Didn't find the nose distracting at first but now you mentioned it...:confused:
It's not like i could walk up to him and ask him to move a bit to get the shot right as it's not a set up shot.
@MissMia & jenncolang thank's a lot aswell. BTW what do you mean icon the "avatar or the little alien i usually sign with?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back