TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Come One Come All!

WHAT
The First Ever Baltimore TPF Meetup. That's right my fellow Forumites. We are getting together in Charm City for photos, phun, and phood!

WHEN
Monday, February 20, 2006. I was thinking around noon?

WHY
Why not?

WHO
Any and all Forumites who can make it are invited. Parents, children, partners, spouses, etc. are all invited as well.

WHERE
Good question. I was thinking in front of the USS Constellation, but our Resident Clarinet Player may have a better idea

i am in posiably, if its at the hill near loyola blake feild,, off charlse street i am in outher wise i cant get there

kemplefan said:
i am in posiably, if its at the hill near loyola blake feild,, off charlse street i am in outher wise i cant get there

Where is that? Is that downtown? Federal Hill? or up the other side of Charles Street? I was actually thinking the Harbor area and Fells point, but it's up to the group...Joe is the resident expert on Baltimore.

I think the constellation is a good idea, though if anyone wants to meet me a bit earlier near the washington monument, we could make the journey to the harbor part of the meet.

clarinetJWD said:
I think the constellation is a good idea, though if anyone wants to meet me a bit earlier near the washington monument, we could make the journey to the harbor part of the meet.

That's a pretty hefty walk, isn't it?

do you know where loylola blake feild is, or the duck pond house, or boyce avenue there is a big hill, some decent stuf to shoot, and close to my house, lots of decent nature

MyCameraEye said:
Where are hte pictures?

Patience. I haven't even downloaded my pics off the cam yet. Tonight is busy for me, so I'm not sure I'll get to them tonight...but Joe probably will.

Most reactions

Back