No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It was cold, it was wet and it was misty

But who cares!!!

Click photos for the high res versions

funny how Otters don't mind the wet and cold unlike me
(sorry ladies no high res version of this)
_MG_9951.jpg

I like the last shot, NO not you silly... there is so much character in the little guys face!

-Shea

1,7 and 8 really stand out, though I think 8 is a real winner as you've got caught such a funny expression. 1 is almost as good but if I'm being picky I'd like all the otter to be as sharp as his face, although its interesting the way it is now as it directs your eyes right to his face which I think is a good thing; anyway... I like the composition, colour and expression regardless.

Actually when I look at them a few times over #6 is a real grower; I think its cool that you've caught a really focused 'completed' feeling scene and you don't really look beyond it like in the others.

Nice shots, and happy new year to you and your ottery minions :biggrin:

:thumbup: for braving the wet & the mist to get these.

#8 looks like he was inspired by Ozzy, lol. Love the sharpness of the otter, really adds to it having those two little legs sticking out between his teeth.

Great shots of the most playful animal in the world!

I like the last shot, NO not you silly... there is so much character in the little guys face!

-Shea

cheers :lol:

1,7 and 8 really stand out, though I think 8 is a real winner as you've got caught such a funny expression. 1 is almost as good but if I'm being picky I'd like all the otter to be as sharp as his face, although its interesting the way it is now as it directs your eyes right to his face which I think is a good thing; anyway... I like the composition, colour and expression regardless.

Actually when I look at them a few times over #6 is a real grower; I think its cool that you've caught a really focused 'completed' feeling scene and you don't really look beyond it like in the others.

Nice shots, and happy new year to you and your ottery minions :biggrin:

cheers Becky, was nice to see them again :biggrin: and happy new year to you too

:thumbup: for braving the wet & the mist to get these.

#8 looks like he was inspired by Ozzy, lol. Love the sharpness of the otter, really adds to it having those two little legs sticking out between his teeth.

hahaha cheers

Great shots of the most playful animal in the world!

many thanks

I like #8 the best! :thumbup: The others seem to suffer with a high ISO? or is it the mist?

BTW. No high res version of the last photo??? Like the lens camo! Maybe you should try a bit of hessian draped over it..............

8 is my favorite, his facial expression is awesome.

I like #8 the best! :thumbup: The others seem to suffer with a high ISO? or is it the mist?

BTW. No high res version of the last photo??? Like the lens camo! Maybe you should try a bit of hessian draped over it..............

Highest ISO that was used was 400 so I'm guessing its the mist
No there is no high res of the last photo, I wouldn't want the female population of TPF fainting en mass :lol:

8 is my favorite, his facial expression is awesome.

cheers

Heehee, I knew even before opening the thread what would be the subject matter...otters!

From that last pic, it looks like you're stalking them (and by shots 6 and 7 they're reacting to it).

#8 is my fave...such a funny expression and out-of-the-ordinary capture. #1 is a close second...love the colour and the sharp detail of its face.

Most reactions

Back