The Fly

We bought some Subway sandwiches and ate at the park. That's one of the Subway bags it's sitting on. Definitely a real fly and quite an annoying one!! :grumpy:

I use an Olympus C5060 and I just had it on manual focus. I'm amazed it came out because I just rested the camera on my hand and pushed the button. Lucky that it came out that clear...

Well, and it DID come out clear! It is so sharp, you can see each and every little hair on that fly. If it weren't a fly (yuk!), this photo might want you to have this animal as a pet ... well. Not quite... ;) ;) ;)

Very nice macro, Linda! Even better now I know that it's hand-held. Just wish the subject was a bit prettier. :puke:

Looks good, the background and light on the fly is nice also, even though I find flies the most creepy of creepy, which actually adds to the picture for me.

nick_inthesurf said:
thats a really cool photo, just wish you shot it with a gun too... i hate fly's

Trust me, if I had a Fly Swatter, I would've had no use for my camera...

Thanks everyone, for the nice comments... I wish I had a prettier model but this was the only one that would pose for free :lol:

WOW!!!...Killer shot. I guess Jeff Goldblum was not around eh :lmao: Awesome capture :hail:

Karalee said:
and I dont even think shes joking :greenpbl:

now now, don't go judging a man by his avatar :grumpy:

...and btw Karalee, i'm digging your new one!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back