The Fungus Is Among Us.

Bifurcator

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Some kinda fungus - taken at about 7:30 pm - flashed. This is a 100% crop (no scaling) so there's probably a fair bit of noise.

The_Fungus.jpg

-Enjoy!
Crits & comments always welcomed!

Last edited:
Thanks! I should probably remove the purple/blue tint from the tree branch but I'm feeling too lazy today.

I'm glad someone liked it though! I figured this one would flop as a "photograph". But bright frizzing orange fungus was just too fun not to post. ;)

Look almost neon, glowy like. But you had me worried.. my brother used to have a band whose motto was 'The fungus is among us'. I was half expecting to see an old 80's band photo :lol:

Nice shot ;)

Edit: Side note - I miss your old avatar.

Whoops. Just changed the avatar again. I've been in the habit of keeping the same avatar for the entire life of my screen-name and that's like 10 years in some cases. With this site I created 20 and told myself I'll just change up whenever there's nothing better to do. :D

Thanks for the kind words!

I would really like to know where that comes from originally. "The fungus is among us" At 1st I thought like George Carlin or Cheech & Chong in their early beginnings or maybe even Timothy Leary or some faction of "The Lizard King" ("Mad" or "Cracked" maybe?) but after thinking more I'm wondering if it isn't much older like Frank Moser's Jigs & Maggie. I don't suppose anyone else here remembers Jigs? Anyway... :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back