The Garden for CC

bigpuddin43

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I hadnt shot any decent pics all week because I had been dealing with a bulging disc in my neck. Sundays I usually try to sit down and edit my pictures from the week. So sunday morning I went to the garden and tried to get some decent shots to work with. Been just trying to get better at PP. let me know how bad they are I know none of them are great.

Tomatillos were about the only thing really interesting worth shooting.

Row of our 50+ tomatoe plants

A little squash chaos. Should have closed down the apeture here for a little more depth of field I believe

Hi Josh,

Well, the first thing that comes into my mind is that there is some problem with composition. I can see a lot of visual mess in the images, like my eyes jump from one spot to the other and I cannot actually focus on anything. You should be careful about things that distract and do not add any value to the photo, like e.g. the blue basket or case in the 3rd photo.

yeah the blue crate is a big eyesore here is one without it in there. but didnt think it looked as good as the row of tomatoes kinda curves the other way and doesnt give the look the other one did.

the others I was trying to use some of the foreground blurred out leaves to kinda frame the subject guess I missed completely on that. Here is one more of a tomatillo that is cropped a little closer in. Thank you for your coments.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back