hawkeye

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
By first B&W posting

Heres one I took not too long ago. I would appreciate C&C. I tried so many different rotations... if I leveled the wall in the far back, the foreground was tilted. If I leveled the foreground, the background was tilted... what to do!???

Attachments

• $garden.jpg
    $garden.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 105
if this version doesnt work, then I guess theres not much to be done with it, there is always going to be something not square with the photo. This is one that I'm begging for critique guys, so lay it on me. lol

Were you using a WA lens?

The far walkway looks tilted high on the right side but the foreground statue looks perfect. Sorry, I have nothing to help. Try again in the spring once the bulbs sprout and come into bloom.

Were you using a WA lens?

The far walkway looks tilted high on the right side but the foreground statue looks perfect. Sorry, I have nothing to help. Try again in the spring once the bulbs sprout and come into bloom.

nikkor 18-55. perplexing isn't it? Thanks for looking

I'm guessing you're not in Savannah, GA, but the title fits anyway.

I'm guessing you're not in Savannah, GA, but the title fits anyway.

Nope, but I do live in Georgia, and visit Savannah a few times a year, I love it down there. Perhaps thats why the title came to mind

One of the best Fourth of July's I ever had was in Savannah walking down the river front. Spent about 3 months there working. Hot, humid and hazy. But man, the locals have a good time. If you know how to say yáll just right, they let you into the flock.

lol, so true... dont even think of uttering a "You's guys", you'll end up naked and hog tied behind a waffle house.

Seriously though, there is very beautiful scenery outside the city. Work your way up the coast line from there to Bufort SC, and then explore Hunting Island. Do this in the spring and early summer and it's photo gold

Most reactions

New Topics

Back