The GF wanted to enter a photo contest..

_gingerstocking

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Where a male poses with a female-owned car, sort of making fun of car models. So, together, we came up with this. Modeling, photos and editing all done by myself.

I think it's pretty funny. :lol:

IS Contest Final by Ryan Hainstock, on Flickr

this is great. lol id love to see other entries to this contest. haha

Next time, car wash in a speedo :lol:

^^^ agree, while I know just for fun, I am not really getting the impression that this is a parody of the genre. You're wearing way too much clothes!

A Miata or VW beetle or some such so-called chick car might have been more to the point.

The rules were that the car in the picture had to be owned by the entrant. Or else a Beetle would have been a good fit haha.

a laughed at this for several minutes before I even realized you on the far left :lol:

The rules of the contest didn't include the owner of the car being the photographer?

Haha...I didn't even notice you on the FAR left until Dillard mentioned it! :lol:

Pretty funny! At first I did not see the, "Show us yer ***s!" flash there on the left...funny stuff man! Great idea.

Thanks for all the feed, everyone. :thumbup: We ended up getting 2nd place. The 1st place team (multiple models with fireworks - fireworks did us in I think lol) continuously jumped ahead by 20-40 votes every time we came within 50 or so. Oh well. It was fun and I believe this picture will wind up being framed on the wall.

The rules of the contest didn't include the owner of the car being the photographer?

Nope. For this one, the only rules were that it was a male model posing on a female-owned car. It wasn't so much a photography contest as it was just a fun auto enthusiast photo contest.

My pants are much tighter than they were before I opened this thread.

Thanks for all the feed, everyone. :thumbup: We ended up getting 2nd place. The 1st place team (multiple models with fireworks - fireworks did us in I think lol) continuously jumped ahead by 20-40 votes every time we came within 50 or so. Oh well. It was fun and I believe this picture will wind up being framed on the wall.

Nope. For this one, the only rules were that it was a male model posing on a female-owned car. It wasn't so much a photography contest as it was just a fun auto enthusiast photo contest.

Congratulations!

Most reactions

Back