TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.sonyalphalab.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
In this image the sky was just incredible and I had this cool idea
smile.gif
"Hey Michele, can you drive the car left and right as long as nobody is coming and I'll grab a killer frame" Well, it worked out great and she road the brake as well, which added another light and more streaking red lines.

I used the Canon 5D Mark II, Canon 17-40 f/4 L @ 35mm, Tri-pod, and I really wanted the longest shutter speed possible with the equipment I had on hand. In this case, the camera, lens and no filters. No big deal though, I stopped it all the way down to f/20, and also set my ISO to 50 which is a nice feature!! That yielded me a shutter speed of 20 Seconds and a really cool exposure.

MG_8481-Edit.jpg

driving like a drunk and no headlight... asking for a ticket LOL JK.. Nice.. perfectly exposed.

Cool experiment, good result. She did well in her driving for you like she were drunk, too.

And yes: that sky was magnificent! (Only does it move quite into the background with this "ghost car" of yours ;)).

Cool! Hope to learn how to take shots like this one day! =D

Thanks everybody for the comments and kind words!! It really wasn't that had at all as I used the settings above. Give it try!

Best,
Jay

Awesome shot! Thanks for sharing how you did it too! may have to give it a try...

I'm in with the rest of yall!!! Awesome shot and I also would like to know what were the settings ? I wanna try it!!

Thanks everybody for the comments :)

I'm in with the rest of yall!!! Awesome shot and I also would like to know what were the settings ? I wanna try it!!

The settings are in the 1st post above the image ;)

Best,
Jay

Most reactions

Back