Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
All comments and critique appreciated.

Tuna

TheGlobeP2.jpg

tuna,

have i told you how much of a fan i am of your work? i think the buildings structure really frames this shot well...plus it has great contrast!

great work!

md

MDowdey said:
tuna,

have i told you how much of a fan i am of your work? i think the buildings structure really frames this shot well...plus it has great contrast!

great work!

md

Ditto!

Perfection. Great contrast. I love the composition here....makes you want to see deeper into the restaurant, but due to the high contrast you only get the foreground, and that's really where the action is, anyway. Love the lone figure and the scattered empty chairs. What a shot!

Another awesome piece from Tuna....I always enjoy your stuff so much! :D

I just love the crispness of this photo. I am truly amazed at the black and whites I have seen from you.

jonmikal said:
MDowdey said:
tuna,

great work!

md

Ditto!

Ditto!

Thank you for your responses and very kind words. I am never sure how a photograph such as this - straight-on shot, documenting a store-front ("pub-front", in this case) - will be received. I am pleasantly surprised at the general response.

Thanks again!

Tuna

Every time I look at this, I think I had already responded to it but I haven't. This could be sold to The Globe and they could make post cards out of it. It's a wonderful picture. Then again, all of yours have been. It's like Christmas when we see that you've submitted a new picture. Keep them coming!!!

HHoltman said:
I would like to see this shot with less close-up

Hi. I believe the surroundings might have added too much clutter, taking away from the focus of the photo. But we'll never know for sure - I checked the original image and there was very little post-capture cropping as I had cropped pretty tight in-camera.

Thanks for the comment!

Tuna

hobbes28 said:
Every time I look at this, I think I had already responded to it but I haven't. This could be sold to The Globe and they could make post cards out of it.

I second it!

Post card, or a large print.

Most reactions

Back