The God and Judgement Day

End Game

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielswebpage.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First off, I just want to say that this Gallery was a great idea, and I can tell I'm going to have alot of fun here :fangs:

The first one is a seriously edited portrait of me that's actually my avatar.
The second one was the sky during a fire downtown in my hometown. Well, you know it wasn't really blood red like that but why not have some fun? :mrgreen:

Now that I think about it, I REALLY would have wanted to take a pic of the sky without the power lines and combined these two. My godly face praying against blood red sky.:hail: *PS-I don't have a god complex, I was just joking*
IMG_3182B-1.jpg

IMG_3316B.jpg

I like the second one. I'd hate for my soul to get entangled in those high lines while wildly tossing to-and-fro ...

How's it look in B&W?

I think i might like the first one better without the lightening. Looks a little cheesy as is IMO.

Abraxas: In B&W it doesn't look that good because I got it that way by high contrast, but I'll post it anyway. And I really don't mind people reposting my pictures. Oh, last thing--when you asked in the thread that you posted it in if "that was the intent", I never really have a particular intent for my "dark" images, I like to leave them open to interpretation:

Icon72: I tried it without the lightning, just looked kinda blah to me. And I know it looks cheesy, that pic was done out of boredom, not really planned. The grain is horrible too:

*Sorry, I'm really too tired now to do all the editing and stuff, even though it's barely any work, but I promise I'll have them up tomorrow about 3:30ish when I'm done all my school stuff

Excellent concepts. Im diggin the first one as well. Sort of reminds me of a movie cover. Great stuff !!!

Most reactions

Back