The Golfer | Dalton | Senior Portrait

Heres one straight on, not a full edit, but you get the idea.
15104455996_a56a75f848_c.jpg

15127446445_885b4bb14a_c.jpg

Dude, you really need a light meter. Your final shots are always awesome, but you're flashes shots always seem so under exposed. Seriously though, really like this shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, you really need a light meter. Your final shots are always awesome, but you're flashes shots always seem so under exposed. Seriously though, really like this shot.

HAHA, I think your right! Good thing for LR and PS :)

Maybe I do it on purpose? Before looks like crap, and BAM magic haha

HAHA, I think your right! Good thing for LR and PS :)

Maybe I do it on purpose? Before looks like crap, and BAM magic haha

Seriously, I think that happens every time. Invest in one: it'll make off camera flash so much easier. Not that you're struggling, it's just that you won't have to bump exposure or anything like that in post. One less step in production makes it worth it.

I enjoy post processing my photos, anyone can take a picture. Well I guess anyone can post process a picture too. But to me its what makes you different, how you process. But I agree, the less work the better. I think I'll look into it though, seems to be a more efficient route.

I enjoy post processing my photos, anyone can take a picture. Well I guess anyone can post process a picture too. But to me its what makes you different, how you process. But I agree, the less work the better. I think I'll look into it though, seems to be a more efficient route.

I'm not saying no to post production, as I completely agree it's what sets us photographers apart. [emoji106]

Oh no no, I get it. But it would make a good 'starting point' rather than having to post process just to get to a starting point hahah

Oh no no, I get it. But it would make a good 'starting point' rather than having to post process just to get to a starting point hahah

Now you're on to it [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Ah! I like the ones better that let us see the models face. Vivid color, excellent lighting :)

In response to other posters, since I'm pretty new to both the art of lighting and post ... I like to get the lighting just right so as to minimize the work needed in post. But that's just me.

At any rate, nice work, I'm sure your client will be delighted :)

I like these very much and agree 107% with D-B-J on the flash meter!!!!!!

Well personally I can only bring myself to agree with DBF 106.8% - anybody else saying the same thing I could probably go 107.. but.. well, it's DBJ after all...

Lol

I like these very much and agree 107% with D-B-J on the flash meter!!!!!!

Well personally I can only bring myself to agree with DBF 106.8% - anybody else saying the same thing I could probably go 107.. but.. well, it's DBJ after all...

Lol

I'm surprised I can even get anyone to agree with my foolish ideas, let alone over 100%.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back