The grass is always greener

KenCo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.takingthepic.com
The white box thing in the water is a sign that reads, "danger deep water".

ff6am.jpg

TFL.
Ken.

Heehee, along with the fact that this (as always!) is a very good photo, Ken, I like the title chosen for it. This one really suggests the title. Very nice. Have you had such lovely weather of late?
Is there any hope for us then, maybe?
Say yes. Please! Say yes!

nice one.

i think it would also look great as a panaramic

Thanks for the comments guys.
RoRoCo said:
I love it...:D

Personally I would shop out the sign, but it does not distract from the shot.
Thanks! I had thought of cloning it out but not really that confident with the clone tool, so it's something I tend not to do unless it was small and really needed.....but at the end of the day it was just laziness.;):)
Thanks again much appreciated.
Ken.

I'm diggin this one ken, like the different layers of colour..... good capture :thumbup:

KenCo said:
Thanks for the comments guys.

Thanks! I had thought of cloning it out but not really that confident with the clone tool, so it's something I tend not to do unless it was small and really needed.....but at the end of the day it was just laziness.;):)
Thanks again much appreciated.
Ken.
Actually...try using the Spot Heal tool for this. It is the perfect application for it. The Spot Heal tool takes out whatever is selected and fills in the selcetion with an "average" of the surroundings.

It is great for items surrounded by water, power lines in the trees or air, etc...

Just select a brush slightly bigger than the image to be removed...cover the item to be removed (give it a bit of border)...and let PS do its thing.

I did one pass for you in the pic below. I might have touched it up a bit more (i.e., burn tool to get the shadows of the reflection to match above...but you get the idea.

ff6am3gt.jpg

Hope this helps

RoRoCo said:
It is great for items surrounded by water, power lines in the trees or air, etc...
Thanks, I'll remeber that as I tend to suffer when it comes to power lines....
never used the spot healing tool before and will certainly give it a go.
Thanks for taking the time.

I really like this image. Love the light, the colour of the grass, and the fences/sheep in the background

Wow. is there anything photoshop doesnt do?

Regardless of the alteration, it's a beautiful photo. Looks like a fantastic landscape.

midget patrol said:
Wow. is there anything photoshop doesnt do?

It doesn't make espressos to my dismay :grumpy:

Other than that...I have seen paintings done completely on PS from scratch... It can do pretty much anything.

Most reactions

Back