The Gray Twins

tempra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.artzam.com
Bit of a copy of David Baileys the Kray twins, but these are Grays (and brothers not twins) :D

There are actually four of them, and tomorrow we are going to a studio to do a shoot (well I'm going to try and do a shoot) as their brother is over from Australia for a few weeks, and it could be a few years till they are back together again.

Tonight was just snapping them to get them a bit more used to being in front of the camera and not pulling silly grins hence the background.

Any pose suggestions for shots with four brothers dressed in black suits would be appreciated, but it's going to be pretty much a good laugh anyways - they are my nephews after all.

oh, the pic :mrgreen:

IMG_4355.jpg

they look comfortable infront of the camera so i'm sure you'll get some great shots

That front brother's look in this one is ever so intense!
I am curious to see what the studio shooting of all four of them will bring. They have very photogenic faces, these two do! Maybe you should watch that you don't take too many pics from this perspective (i.e. "up their noses") ... you'll get some good results, I am just sure.

Thanks for the replys!

Well we did the studio shoot, first time ever with proper kit, whatcha think?

boys.jpg

Off on holiday now, back in September!!

What a cool concept with their trousers and shoes still on but stripped to their waists!

And who to choose, that is the question now!!! ;) ;) ;).

Most reactions

Back