Bryan Pereira

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.exposuretours.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Shot with a 400mm f4 The migration is probably the worst time to go on safari, so i went toward the end of the season, only had one other vehicle around when we came across this scene, so we had a clear view and pick of angles/locations.
migration 1 bp-1.JPG
migration group bp-1.JPG
migration 2 bp-1.JPG

Brian, neat shots. I haven't managed to be there during the migration. Were there any zebras there. My understanding is that there are often some there.

Predators too, I can guess - lots of predators?

I am off to Sabi Sands in August - big five and lots of leopards.

WesternGuy

Brian, neat shots. I haven't managed to be there during the migration. Were there any zebras there. My understanding is that there are often some there.

Predators too, I can guess - lots of predators?

I am off to Sabi Sands in August - big five and lots of leopards.

WesternGuy

Thanks, wildebeest arnt very smart, its actually the zebra that are more tuned into the migratory route, the wildebeest just follow.
should be a good trip, my next one is october

Was it the worst time to go on safari? Nice photos by the way.

The summer has too many tourists, families, etc for my liking. I go in October and sometimes February, its cheaper and better for photography - you have around 1/10 of the vehicles/tourists and the grass is low and dry.

The summer has too many tourists, families, etc for my liking. I go in October and sometimes February, its cheaper and better for photography - you have around 1/10 of the vehicles/tourists and the grass is low and dry.
That makes sense - thanks if I ever go I will bear that in mind
(Safari, A good Amazon holiday (lots of rubbish ones) and Churchill in Canada are my 3 dream holidays. I guess Churchill is the most expensive from the UK and probably from the US as well.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back