The Grotto

Luminosity

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Ok these pics arent my own. My b/f took these whilst on holidays and I've been tellin him he has a good eye as far as beautiful photography goes.
Apparently I am 'biased ' ..;) ....... he doesnt believe he has the natural talent that I say he does so he told me to post a few of his pics up on the forum and see what " the real photographers think ..."
Lol.

The Grotto - Great Ocean Road , Australia ( near the Twelve Apostles ).

TheGrotto.jpg

An Angel in Boston

Statue.jpg

Gothic Building in England

Gothic.jpg

Would love some honest feedback / critique , guys .....

Spank ya :sillysmi:

I think you are right. He has a fantastic eye. Most of all, he seems to work wonderfully with shadows and light. Tell him that I am now jealous for two reasons. LOL.

1st one - frame within a frame is being used.. neat

2nd one - rule of thirds is kind ain effect with the positioning of the statue

3rd one - repetition. (sp?)

those are definitly some elements in great photos. he has an eye.. quick go tell him!

spicychicken said:
1st one - frame within a frame is being used.. neat

3rd one - repetition. (sp?)

those are definitly some elements in great photos. he has an eye.. quick go tell him!

Thanks for the feedback spicy and jon :D ...

Spicy , not sure , by your comment on the first one , if ya meant it literally ....as in if ya think I applied a frame to the pic or whatnot. Its actually looking through a cave out onto the ocean..therefore the cave itself is the 'frame'. :)

And am interested in what ya mean by the third one being repetitious.

Oh and I told him ;) ...he's actually just starting to get into photography and feels a bit of a boost since he's been gettin good feedback from others...

tell him he can definately be a photo geek with us if he wants Lumz!

The colors in the first are fab, I like the comp of the 2nd and the lines in the third do it for me chick.

He shall become a photogeek yet , my lassie :lol: !!!

He's scouting out photography courses for me to do in Toronto when I get there , so I might see if I can get him to do the course with me if he has time !

Most reactions

Back