The Herd

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is a panned shot from last fall but I reprocessed it today and quite like how it turned out.

Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks for taking a look! :)

The Herd

Hey Stone, oops, nothing "special", this was shot with my 60D from the moving car, the only processing done is normal raw processing and I redid it in black and white ;)

Hey Stone, oops, nothing "special", this was shot with my 60D from the moving car, the only processing done is normal raw processing and I redid it in black and white ;)

Oh! Gotcha, I was wondering about the strange blur as it reminded me of wet plate petzvel effect, but slightly off, now it makes sense, moving car! :)

Looks good.

Thanks Stone :)

I will have to check into that effect/process! I love it when one of my shots reminds people of different things like that but I wonder if my lack of knowledge in different processes helps or hurts me? If I knew what they looked like or what options there are would that make my approach to these better or forced? hmmmm.....

Thanks Stone :)

I will have to check into that effect/process! I love it when one of my shots reminds people of different things like that but I wonder if my lack of knowledge in different processes helps or hurts me? If I knew what they looked like or what options there are would that make my approach to these better or forced? hmmmm.....

Ahhhh! You don't know what wet plate is?? :p

It's ok, think old fashioned "head under the black cloth" type stuff.

The Petzval is a lens, Lomography just made a new imitation Petzval that fits on the tiny 35mm type sensors. But most true petzvals are for large format cameras.

Good luck!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back