The Hubby & His Guitar

Lyncca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lynccaharveyphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My hubby wanted some pics of him and his guitar, mostly close ups.

Here are a few. Thanks for looking :)
280824705_HeMPw-L-1.jpg

280824780_biRiW-L-1.jpg

280824860_vA9ik-L-1.jpg

280825098_2mcWe-L-1.jpg

280825152_dF8iE-L-1.jpg

Nice shots. I like the closeups with the DOF. My fav is probably the one where he's standing with the shorts on. They look very professional.

i like number three a lot, but you can see the backdrop...

I like the series, but he looks a bit awkward with the guitar. By that I mean the guitar looks foreign to him. just something I noticed, not being critical

I think the first shot is clever, has great focus, and starts the series really well, so it's my favorite. I like the last shot- kinda neat to show off the headstock. What would we do without the headstock holding those strings? But, I would rather see the hands in focus. Or maybe a deeper DOF would have brought the hands into enough focus to give them more importance.

I like the second shot best, the composition works for me and there are few blown highlights...also the fingers are sharp with the guitar head blurred contributing to the focus on playing.

love these shots. only in #5, I would have liked the focur to be on the name of the guitar, not the design just under it. but all these shots were great.

Wow, thanks for all the comments and feedback!

These are nice. Though I would like #3 alot more if you couldn't see the backdrop so clearly.

Yea, this was taken with my ultra-wide. I had the aperture opened up all the way, but it still showed up really clearly.

I like the series, but he looks a bit awkward with the guitar. By that I mean the guitar looks foreign to him. just something I noticed, not being critical

You are quite observant, not critical. He has only been playing a few months.

love these shots. only in #5, I would have liked the focur to be on the name of the guitar, not the design just under it. but all these shots were great.

I noticed that as well. Still working on focusing on the exact spot I want.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back