Reaction score
Website
www.visionsinwhite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
hubster.jpg

core_17 said:
Are you sure that's not the dude from little house on the prairie? :lol:
LOL!!! Yes, he does look like Micheal Landon a bit with all that hair! The photo was taken at the Dallas Arboritum. They have this little house from a Shakespere Festival, and it's one of my new favorite props.

"Hubster"? :scratch:

AH! :idea:
Husband! :lol:

Very good looking --- like yourself. Beautiful couple!

You are too nice, LaFoto! I just really liked this photo. :mrgreen: Of course I am partial!

i was thinking curt russell.... but thats just me.... great shot of him... good job, girl..

(take more if you wish......!!)

aprilraven said:
i was thinking curt russell.... but thats just me.... great shot of him... good job, girl..

(take more if you wish......!!)

Oh yeah, Curt Russell! I had such a big crush on him during my Disney Movie phase!
I'm really lucky to have such a sweet hubby. It's just a bonus that he looks like Little House On Witch Mountain. :lmao:

elsaspet said:
Oh yeah, Curt Russell! I had such a big crush on him during my Disney Movie phase!
I'm really lucky to have such a sweet hubby. It's just a bonus that he looks like Little House On Witch Mountain. :lmao:

You mean "Dinky Shack in the Grass"? :greenpbl: I thought Dennis Quade when I first saw it! He sort of has his smile.

Quaid it is!
wonderful shot cindy :D

Most reactions

Back