the incredible, edible egg

photobug

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bimjo.com
Since our weather is so crappy that it precludes doing anything decent outside I have had to resort to amusing myself inside.

Thus, these shots of a lowly omelet-waiting-to-be in the dark.

The first shot has a bit too much white light at the bottom edge of the egg to really be effective:
egg01.jpg

I moved the camera position slightly and got this one. Better, but still not what I was looking for:
egg02.jpg

Finally, I got everything right where I wanted. This is the result:
egg03.jpg

Ah, the things I do to amuse myself... :lol:

These are neat! A while back I played around with an egg in teh kitchen... but my playing around turned out horrible, where these turned out cool! Reminds me of a full orange rising moon in the fall, except... a rising egg!

I'm glad you're entertaining yourself. And I'm glad you have some creative ideas floating around! Cool pics!

Hey, there's nothing wrong with experimenting even if you are forced too. Nice glow you have there Jim. It looks like a radioactive egg. What are they feeding the chickens in WA? ;)

Lungfarmer- thanks. It turned out better than I expected for a first effort.

Not Neve- thank you, never know what'll pop out of my head, usually at an inopportune time...

Harpper- what? You believed the news story that said we were treating all that radioactive waste? :lol:

Patrick- not original, I saw something similar somewhere. Been there? I seem to live there. ;)

Thanks Todd!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back