The influence of the polaroid crew.

DIRT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jfreeman.smugmug.com
Okay... you guys get this all the time but I swear, you are an addictive drug. you made me buy a slide printer today! its all your fault... now im gonna print every slide I have and have to sell my wifes wedding ring and maybe one of my children. Anyhow. I will be havin some fun and I will post some of my lifts. Ifigure ive been doing lifts that were shot on my 320 land cam. so I will have better stuff from all of my slides.

They're a horrible lot here aren't they. I keep searching around on eBay for slide printers. They don't show up often and go for a bomb when they do though. :(

I'm going to have to put up the "P-Team Disclaimer" as a sticky in this forum, I see. :sillysmi:

Welcome to the gang!

What slide printer did you buy, Dirt? :thumbup: Aren't they great? :D Looking forward to seeing your stuff!

If I could influence Miss Oriecat at all, I would whisk away all her self-doubt with her lifts. ;) She is always sooooo hard on herself.

Have you ever played around with image transfers, Orie? Before Ferny pm's you with his address for the Vivitar, :razz: maybe you should play around with it some more. They're easy, and you already have the equipment. Who knows, you might take to it better than lifts. :)

Signed,
The Never Say Die member of the P-team. :mrgreen:

Yeah, I've done a couple transfers too. It's not that I'm unhappy with them, I think it's just not really me. I don't like most of my old slides and I have no desire to shoot new ones... except if I was to try Scala... which I suppose could be the answer here... ;)

Scala?

Oh I was going to ask a question about slides, when you get them developed, do they come in the little cardboard squares or do you put them in there yourself? :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back