Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The title says it all!!

sunset3.jpg

sunset2.jpg

sunset1.jpg

palm.jpg

lowtide.jpg

Thoughts?? Suggestions?? Praise?? Criticism?? :)

Wow, beautiful pictures.. It's like another world.

With these, their local viewcard industry can just about wrap up... ! These are so good ...

nice picture i used to that everytime I go to the beach

You guys rock, thanks so much!! These are def my faves from the trip.

awesome shots, such warm colors and beautiful landscapes.
might wanna straighten 2 & 4 thought, they have a slight slant to the left.

HEY,,, is that your little dingy I see there :lol: :lol: just kidding, a beautifull series here Jaime :mrgreen: with all the icey cold shots I'm seeing lately it nice to see some warm sunny shots :mrgreen: I like them all,, I kinda wish the palm tree wasnt clipped at the top of #4, I love the textures and colors on your low tide shot :thumbup: boy,, those fishing boats look awfull crowded :lol: just one small little nit as they say,, I noticed your horizon line is almost dead center on each one of these shots, something to consider in the future is moving them up or down, this is not a real issue here because these shots ROCK,,and I'm sure you know about things like that :sexywink: very nice work here for sure !!

Thanks jaharris!!! Know what you mean about the horizon, Ill try switching it up a bit!!!

Ha, that ones more like a BIG dingy...with way too many people on it! But hey, as the Americans say in Africa, "This is Africa"

Most reactions

New Topics

Back