The Janitor

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
O.K. Im not sure about this one. I was leaving work the other day, and shut the lights out. The sun was still shining and cast this glow though the window. The bucket is pretty much where is sat when I left. I kinda like the backlight on the bucket.
Settings were ISO400 1/50, f22, if I can remember. :confused: I set the camera on a table and used the timer.
I have never tried a pic like this, so any suggestions would be really appreciated.

Thanks a ton in advance.

155_5582c.JPG

Thanks eydryan. I might clone that out. It is a fire extinguisher. :D Thanks for your imput. I appreciate it. :thumbup:

Well my first thought was what a great, moody shot of something so ordinary as a mop bucket. But as I looked further, I suddenly realised that it's not a mop bucket at all - it's actually some kind of yellow, robotic dog looking up through the window.

I haven't touched a drop - honest! :lol:

A close crop of the bucket in portrait could look quite good and may give you a bit more to play with dynamically. Still looks great as it is though (esp. if you can see the dog :D). :thumbup:

stunning! :thumbup:

I think it's a rockin' shot. :thumbup: Love that ray illuminating the bright yellow bucket. Excellent eye!

Thanks everyone. Man...you all made my day. I was really not sure about this one.
Scary thing Marctwo...I see the dog. :lmao:

Thanks again .. :thumbup:

I really like it! You could crop a bit off the left hand side in my opinion and also maybe try cloning out the light underneath the door as I find it a bit distracting... but it might work better if you leave it be. Anyways a great shot, well done! :D

Most reactions

Back