The July Photo Challenge - "Kitchen"

TwistMyArm

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.darn.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Alright so here's the June photos are up so the July challenge must be announced. So the July challenge theme will be "kitchen". It's a more specific subject this month, but it'll be interesting to see everyone's take on it.

As always the winner of this month's challenge will get User Gallery web space courtesy of Chase.

The deadline for submissions is July 31st.
You can email your photo to [email protected].
We ask each member to keep their photo anonymous (no distinguishing watermarks, and no photos that have been posted previously on the forum), to include their forum username when submitting, and to submit no more then one photo.
Please ensure that the submitted photo is in the form of a jpeg image and no larger than 70k. Images that are way over size will not be accepted. Please keep in mind that in order to keep things organized we may choose to include only the 20 best photos submitted. We would love to be able to include all submitted photos, but it's not always possible.

Good luck to everyone and have fun!

MyOwnPath said:
Oh no! I've spent my life in the kitchen and now I'm in Central America until August and I can't contribute to this one! Of all the rotten luck.

--Trav--

They don't cook food in Central America? :lol:

MyOwnPath said:
No, they just puree everything down here.

Interesting; you learn something every day.

Anyway I'm sure you can think of a creative entry for the challenge.

Haasim Mahanaim said:
BTW: In the original post, the deadline is listed as "June 30th", obviously it's a typo, but I just felt I should point it out.

Are you implying that it is impossible to travel back in time for our challenge? Some people! :roll:

:lol:

Thanks for pointing it out, I'll leave it up to Mr. Twist to correct :)

yup, this thing was over before it began :)

Alright I guess I could extend the deadline until July 31st. :lol:

Ya, you won't see them until after the deadline. Photos are normally posted on the First of the following month (depending on which part of the world you're in).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back