The King is gone

Craig, we morn you loss in your time of need. Please know we have you and your family in out thoughts and prayers. Stay strong, and remember he will be with you always in heart and soul.

Thanks so much guys! It is not getting any easier, but we are staying strong. I picked up my aunt from the airport an hour ago. Nobody told me it was going to be up to me and her to keep this fam together. Staying strong has been really hard. I am getting through it. I am getting through it.

More info can be found at http://www.myspace.com/kingweep An mp3 of his jams can found at http://www.bandtrax.net/ "In Memoriam". DJ King Weep, Chris Blank Memorial Fund. Links:

Talk at ya soon!

We are very sorry to hear about your loss. You will be in our thoughts and prayers. Find strength in your family and friends.

Eric & Bernadette

I've had this window open for two days now, just trying to think of something to say, but I just can't imagine what that must be like. I am so sorry about your brother, and I hope you can pull through. I'm here for you, too if you need to talk.

I can't think of anything decent to write. We've all experienced losses, but one so close is really sad and words do not do justice to the life of a loved one. Wishing you and your family well at this difficult time, don't be afraid to talk to the TPF family (sometimes it's easier to talk to a "stranger").

Rob

There are no words that i can say, i'm sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts are with you Craig.

Again thanks for all your kind words. Nothing can be said, but your thoughts are really helping. At this moment in time folks are having hard time getting here because of the season's first major storm. We have a sneaking suspicion that my brother sent it down. That way we could hit the slopes in stead of going to his services tomorrow. We all know that is not the case.

That is the kind of man he was. He loved snowboarding, fishing etc. He felt that few things if any should get in the way of doing what you want to do.

In the immortal words of King Weep: "Take it light and stay righteous"

hey craig....I've never experienced the loss of a loved one so close so can't begin to imagine how you feel...just know that you and yours are in my thoughts and wishing you the strength to get thru this.

Well... We had the viewing and a huge celebration yesterday. The viewing was tough. Close to the hardest 2 hours of my life. Then we had to have a another viewing today for the folks that could not get here earlier. The celebration was huge. Even my aunt was dancing! Artemis should be proud because I kept my cool and was very eloquent during my speech. In true actor form. The presence of my brother had a lot to do with it as well.

My brother made sure that there was plenty of fresh snow this morning. A bunch of us made some great turns. Again he was with us when we were "knee deep riding he pow". We all visited the secret spot. We all lied down in the snow and said f¨ç? yea!! Weep is with us!!!

So now I am a little more grounded. Again I say that speaking with you guys has been extremely helpful. I fully owe you one.

The Grand Room at Snow King was packed. Dj's from all over the country came to spin. I was having fun and then some wisenheimer started shouting Weep, Weep, Weep,. Soon the whole ballroom was yelling it! I lost it to say the least. I thought I was going to have a heart attack!!! Some how I made it.

Peace to the Gods!!!!!!

just seeing this thread for the first time craig.

very sorry to hear about your personal loss!
i lost my younger brother years ago and my life was changed forever!
i hope you have good people around you to help you through this!

jeff

Most reactions

New Topics

Back