The last 7 days of my life... (not for the squeamish)

Hope you are feeling well and can return home soon! A family member of mine was in for surgery two years ago (for nothing near as 'complicated') and ended up hemorrhaging internally to such a degree that seven doctors stood around her bed just discussing - and looking relatively concerned apparently.

Anyways! Hopefully this all clears up and you can be back to wowing us with your images soon.

Hope you feel better soon! Have you critiqued the composition or exposure of any scans or tests? ;)

I don't know how I missed this thread when it started...but yikes Matt, I hope your recovery goes a little smoother from here on in.

Thanks so much to you all for your kind words of support. I am indeed home today, and feeling pretty good. I'm not planning on heading back to the hospital anytime soon :p

All the very best mate. How things have progressed must be nearly 30 years ago a lad on his way home from our local pub by car provided the first heart to be transplanted in the UK. Had one of the Addenbrookes surgeons as my patient and it was one service I hoped he would never have to offer in return.
Good luck and speedy recovery - you seem to have a great local team on hand.

Most reactions

Back