The last few days

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I still have a few late season Ospreys kicking around. The countdown is on for the new lens, but the Tokina just keeps firing away.. Comments always welcome..

1. I played around with processing on this one to try to make the young eagle pop.. I missed a little of the leaf I was trying to clone out.... I've had mixed opinions on it..

Young Adult Bald eagle by krisinct, on Flickr

2 This is the original

Young Adult Eagle by krisinct, on Flickr

3 GRRRR, they always take off when you check your histogram.. Missed focus, but still liked it.. Shot at 300mm... Yup I miss shots all the time :) Only 1/400th :(

Osprey Liftoff by krisinct, on Flickr

4 Yellow Rumped warbler shot with 1.7x I was stalking these little guys hanging out in my car. This one landed really close...

Portrait-Yellow Rumped Warbler by krisinct, on Flickr

5 Sunset seagull.. Just liked the colors on this one...

Seagull at sunset by krisinct, on Flickr

Your photos are beautiful !! Can't wait till I learn more about my Nikon d5100 that I got recently. Hope I can get as good as you and others on here one day.

Nice set Kris. I am drawn to #1 and #5 the most.

Great DOF and detail on that warbler, i like the crop as well, it unique.

I like the eagle and last one has great colors as well as great placement of the light in relation to the bird, this really shows that you put a good deal of thought into your photos as to many small aspects knowing how they will look to a cameras sensor. Well done

Your photos are beautiful !! Can't wait till I learn more about my Nikon d5100 that I got recently. Hope I can get as good as you and others on here one day.
Nice set Kris. I am drawn to #1 and #5 the most.
Thank You!

Great DOF and detail on that warbler, i like the crop as well, it unique.
I like the eagle and last one has great colors as well as great placement of the light in relation to the bird, this really shows that you put a good deal of thought into your photos as to many small aspects knowing how they will look to a cameras sensor. Well done

The Warbler landed so close to me I couldn't get the whole bird in the shot. I figured I would go for the portrait look.

Thanks for noticing the light with the gull.. It wasn't just a snapshot. It took me probably 40 frames to catch the sunlight the way I wanted it. I must of looked pretty silly jogging down the beach in camo dropping to my knees and taking gull pictures :)

Kinda likin' #4 because of the sharp detail in the feathers.

Those Eagle pictures are just terrific--but even they don't compare to the warbler shot. Magnificent! You're right; that's just some incredible feather detail.

The last time I got to go bird hunting was October 5. If I don't figure out how to get a bird day in SOON, I am going to spontaneously combust. :lmao:
It's killin' me!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back