The late, great Nicky Hayden

RVT1K

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A.K.A. The Kentucky Kid. 2006 Moto GP Champion.

I have this printed and hanging in my office but lost the digital file. The other day I got an email with this attached, I had sent friends a disk of shots from the 2012 Indy Moto GP after the race and this is one of them. In a case of "I have no idea how this happened" the entire folder from that event is lost.

DSC_0904PS1 16x9 - Copy.jpg

THAT is an awesome shot. I wish I could follow Moto GP more closely than I do, I love bikes.

Awesome action shot. I ride a motorcycle (cruiser V Twin) and if I go more than five degrees off the upright I brick it :D so these guys have my utmost respect.

Awesome action shot. I ride a motorcycle (cruiser V Twin) and if I go more than five degrees off the upright I brick it :D so these guys have my utmost respect.

I just recently sold my 2004 RC51. Before that it was a 96 CBR900RR. I was living in Arizona at the time and it was a great place to ride. Tires were worn out on the sides before the centers. I did several track days out there, too.

THAT is an awesome shot. I wish I could follow Moto GP more closely than I do, I love bikes.

Thank you, sir. Here's one of Jorge Lorenzo defending his #1 plate.

DSC_0694PS1 16x9 - Copy.jpg

I just recently sold my 2004 RC51. Before that it was a 96 CBR900RR. I was living in Arizona at the time and it was a great place to ride. Tires were worn out on the sides before the centers. I did several track days out there, too.

You have more bottle than me then;)

View attachment 202261

Very nice, and he's on a Yamaha! :586: My first bike was a Yamaha and every bike after. Right now I have a '15 Yamaha FZ-07. The most bad-ass parallel twin I have ever ridden because it's like a wild horse, it loves to rear up.

View attachment 202261

Very nice, and he's on a Yamaha! :586: My first bike was a Yamaha and every bike after. Right now I have a '15 Yamaha FZ-07. The most bad-ass parallel twin I have ever ridden because it's like a wild horse, it loves to rear up.

My very first real bike was the original Honda V45 Magna, it was an early 80's model but I don't remember the exact year anymore. Then it was a 86 Kawi 900 Ninja, followed by a 91 Kawi ZX10. Then the 96 CBR900RR and finally the 2004 RC51.

Here's another shot of Jorge on a different Yamaha.

DSC_0901PS1 16x9 - Copy.jpg

Most reactions

Back