The Latest Trend For Bridesmaids Is To Pull Up Their Dresses And Show Off Their Butts

Is there a mysterious contest to find and photograph the trashiest behavior?
I thought trash the dress was unfathomable and tacky, this is worse.

I do enjoy butts, but I can't see how this is classy.

In a sort of classless, tacky, tramp stamp, sort of way, it's kind of cute.

I do enjoy butts, but I can't see how this is classy.
I doubt it's meant to be classy. Isn't trashy good enough? Besides it will never catch on with the general population. Can you imagine 8 bridesmaids with not one of them refusing. If you're the shooter that can talk them into doing this, then nothing is impossible for you.:mrgreen:

LOL I got a good kick out of the shots. It's just people having fun. Stop being so damn judgmental. hehe

LOL I got a good kick out of the shots. It's just people having fun. Stop being so damn judgmental. hehe

Are you going to start the groomsmen butt flash trend?

Are you going to start the groomsmen butt flash trend?
Nah, my version would have all the groomsmen on their knees, with handcuffs on, reaching for the bridesmaids. hehe

Meh - it will be "cute" the first 100 times, or so. It'll be a real mess when the fauxtogs start mixing these with SC, overcooked HDR, Dutch Tilt, and heavy pp'ed vignette.

Last edited:
Nah, my version would have all the groomsmen on their knees, with handcuffs on, reaching for the bridesmaids. hehe

How about have the bride hold into to groom as he tries to get away!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back