The Layover

Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A truck waiting to be loaded or unloaded a short distance away form the loading dock

017.jpg

Larger copy here

Ah. The "look-at-my-one-scanner-as-compared-to-the-other-I-had-example-photo" is getting a thread of its own! Cool. Good to see that the negative scanner managed to show the detail in the sky, which got all lost in the print you got back from the lab! And also the gravel, puddle and shadows on the road are all there ... they had practically vanished in the printing process, hadn't they?

Ah. The "look-at-my-one-scanner-as-compared-to-the-other-I-had-example-photo" is getting a thread of its own! Cool.
Yes, I have no intentions of hijacking the other thread and had wished to offer this one up for comments from the beginning.

Good to see that the negative scanner managed to show the detail in the sky, which got all lost in the print you got back from the lab! And also the gravel, puddle and shadows on the road are all there ... they had practically vanished in the printing process, hadn't they?

Yes, they did, after a major spat with the lab I use I had not gotten any bad prints from them for a wile, but the last three rolls I sent have gotten some....improper treatment. several rolls where delayed well over a week as well as the two rolls prior to this recieving the perfect touch process kodak offers (wich I can not scan them now due to this) this roll just came back looking like sht to put it bluntly. I am beginning to believe that my complaints coupled with those of the drugstore management may have brought about someones termination and now I have to dance around with their replacement :x From this to the print, there is no two ways about it, the individual running the machine when my film went threw does not know how to run it.

This is literally the same image posted earlier, completely untouched, It's full scansize can be seen by following the link below it.

Haha no, trucks don't do it for me. Maybe some Lamborghini's or Ferrari's then I will be really happy :D

Yeah, I guess this one was destined for failure, It's really something one needs to experiance to truely grasp.

Also note, Lamborghini's where banned in New York for a long time, wasn't untill reasently I saw my first, they're a touch hard to come by.....especially with our road conditions.

Yeah, I guess this one was destined for failure, It's really something one needs to experiance to truely grasp.

Also note, Lamborghini's where banned in New York for a long time, wasn't untill reasently I saw my first, they're a touch hard to come by.....especially with our road conditions.

Yeah sadly you never see any exotics in New York. I have seen an F430 on a highway close to me, was going the opposite direction though. Someone also has a Lotus Esprit in my town. All you ever see are BMW's or a bunch of crap cars because of the snow. Oh and also saw a Porsche GT3 997 outside a restaurant, now that was nice!

Yeah sadly you never see any exotics in New York. I have seen an F430 on a highway close to me, was going the opposite direction though. Someone also has a Lotus Esprit in my town. All you ever see are BMW's or a bunch of crap cars because of the snow. Oh and also saw a Porsche GT3 997 outside a restaurant, now that was nice!

I have seen a Ferrari and was close enough to touch it but I did not have my camera with me and it was hidden between buildings, much like the truck here. I think that one was an F430 as well. As for the Lambo it was a yellow SV, but I have only seen it once.

Damn nice, I have never even seen a Lambo in person. They are definitely hard to come by in NY. Now this topic is totally off track though :).

Damn nice, I have never even seen a Lambo in person. They are definitely hard to come by in NY. Now this topic is totally off track though :).

I can tell you it was real to just by the sound and stance, I have seen dozens of replicas and kits but they are flawed in those two reguards.

Yeah this thread is totally derailed now :(

Most reactions

Back