The Leadenhall Market/London England

JRE313

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here is a Photo using a 32 Bit Channel instead of Photomatix.

Let me know what you think!

Spectacular! Need a couple degrees of straightening or perhaps some distortion control..not sure which but something is just a touch off.

I'm not sure what you mean by '32 bit channel'. Do you mean you were merging several exposures in PS rather than in photomatix?

Spectacular! Need a couple degrees of straightening or perhaps some distortion control..not sure which but something is just a touch off.

I'm not sure what you mean by '32 bit channel'. Do you mean you were merging several exposures in PS rather than in photomatix?

straightening??

To the right or the Left?

Is this straight Enough!!

I think it is a marvelous shot! Also very difficult to frame it in the camera and then have somebody measure it on their computer.

If it needs any straightening at all, it might be due to your camera position not being exactly in the center when you took it.

I've seen something like this before (it may have been a church?) where the camera position was just off by a mere smidgen, causing some slight differences most notably at the perimeter.

I do like it.

I think it is a marvelous shot! Also very difficult to frame it in the camera and then have somebody measure it on their computer.

If it needs any straightening at all, it might be due to your camera position not being exactly in the center when you took it.

I've seen something like this before (it may have been a church?) where the camera position was just off by a mere smidgen, causing some slight differences most notably at the perimeter.

I do like it.

Thank you for your Support! Very Difficult to straighten!!

Thank you for your Support! Very Difficult to straighten!!

Yes, I know. The problem is that it isn't technically off-kilter, just that your camera might have been a few inches off the centerline of the alley, causing the distortion at the top of the frame to look uneven. If you were to apply a distortion-correcting software, it might take care of that.

Most reactions

Back