The Lenny Kravitz Photography exhibition

His shots are quite good best thing he uses a Leica M like me but Leica now make a special Kravits Leica M

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Yeah...the Kravitz collector's edition won the Grand Prize in the 2015 Annual World-Wide Shark-jumping Contest.

This Leica M-P 'Correspondent' Edition Was Designed by Lenny Kravitz

And people said stone-washed jeans were tacky...
Yeah, what's the point? To simulate a real, well used camera? Corny for sure.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Yes but they sell

Really? I don't get it.

His shots are quite good best thing he uses a Leica M like me but Leica now make a special Kravits Leica M

Yeah...the Kravitz collector's edition won the Grand Prize in the 2015 Annual World-Wide Shark-jumping Contest.

This Leica M-P 'Correspondent' Edition Was Designed by Lenny Kravitz

And people said stone-washed jeans were tacky...
Yeah, what's the point? To simulate a real, well used camera? Corny for sure.

Yes but they sell

Really? I don't get it.

Some folks have more dollars than cents.

I think the purpose of the thread was more about the video and the exhibition. There seemed to be a little too much movement at times; I think it might have been better if it was done more smoothly which probably would take practice.

It was interesting to get a look at the exhibition. I suppose for anyone who's famous or a celebrity the view of a lot of people looking back with cameras would be what is often seen. I don't know that it made for great pictures but if you read about it, there's a reason for shots of groups of people with cameras.

And if you read about the camera, his father gave him a Leicaflex when he turned 21 and having this custom camera made this way was to get the look of a Leica that would have been used for years; a nod to his first camera. Now I don't know that I'd spend my money this way, but I don't think I'll ever have that kind of problem!

Kind of reminds me of the Andre Agassi EOS Rebel commercials of the 90's :)

Hey..Investment potential.If it's short lived, 59 years from now it will be a Collector's edition..I think not.Okay.Still using my 1968 126 Instamatic.Love those Flash Cubes...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back